Navigation Control Center


You are now entering the world of my thoughts.

This blog is my diary of works in progress. The only way a writer can improve upon her skill is to practice, practice and practice some more. Here, in this place of quiet peace, I pen to paper my thoughts and creativity. Welcome to my world.

Copyright © 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 SN Taylor, All Rights Reserved

Monday, October 15, 2012

In the News: IWA IF Stories Contest


I am seriously considering submitting this year. I have been really busy the last few times this contest was offered but this just may push me to actually SIT down and WRITE :D

Anyone up for a serious challenge? :D


3 comments:

Karen Strong said...

You should do it Saba! :) Do it! Do it!

Susanna Leonard Hill said...

I'm not sure I could write anything that would sound remotely authentic in this area, but I'd love to read yours! YOu should definitely enter! Go for it :)

Ms Saba (aka Teacher007.5) said...

thanks ladies, for the vote of confidence! :D


Member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators