Navigation Control Center


You are now entering the world of my thoughts.

This blog is my diary of works in progress. The only way a writer can improve upon her skill is to practice, practice and practice some more. Here, in this place of quiet peace, I pen to paper my thoughts and creativity. Welcome to my world.

Copyright © 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 SN Taylor, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tweet Nuggets

Tweet Nuggets to share. Sorry there is not much. I did not have much time this week to come the twitterverse.



Patricia AKA  wants to interview self-published fiction writers.  via  


What To Tell Yourself When You Get a Bad Review via  (A thoughtful post)


The Secrets to Getting More Book Reviews (even if your book is already out)  via 


3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Damy's words were very wise.

Ms Saba (aka Teacher007.5) said...

Wise indeed. The post made a lot of sense! There will always be someone who does not like or get you work but we have to remember why we do what we do and go from there. At the end of the day, we are writers and we have stories to share.

Heather said...

Excellent nuggets, thank you for them! I'm clicking on them now...


Member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators