Navigation Control Center


You are now entering the world of my thoughts.

This blog is my diary of works in progress. The only way a writer can improve upon her skill is to practice, practice and practice some more. Here, in this place of quiet peace, I pen to paper my thoughts and creativity. Welcome to my world.

Copyright © 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 SN Taylor, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Cleaning Giveaway Hop!


Yay!! I have not participated in a blog hop in a looong time!!! So here it is "Spring Cleaning" time and boy do I have a lot to clean out! Thanks to Kathy over at "Spring Cleaning" Giveaway Hop for this wonderful idea :D What better and fun way to clean off the bookshelf than to giveaway unused/unread books. I love my books, don't get me wrong, but if I am running out of space or all the new ones coming in and I need to find loving homes for the older less used books. I hate to see them collecting dust and all. :(

So here it is. The rule is simple, all you have to do is leave a comment below with the book you would like, a way for me to contact you and a promise to give my babies a good home. That's it! Easy-peasy!  

The Hunger Games Suzanne Collins
Polaris Jack McDevitt
Classified as Murder Miranda James
Catch Me If You Dare & Gotcha L.D Alan
Mr. Monk On The Road Lee Goldberg

As always, this is a hop! So be sure to check out the blogs below for some more exciting finds! :D

7 comments:

latanya t said...

I want the The Hunger Games Suzanne Collins

dlatany at gmail dot com

Patricia said...

I would like Hunger Games please.
plw1075(at)gmail(dot)com

Susanna Leonard Hill said...

Such a fun idea!

Sara Kovach / Dare to be Different - Teach! said...

Classified as Murder Miranda James
skovach717@gmail.com

I promise to give it a good home & lovingly read it!!!!

Unknown said...

The Hunger Games Suzanne Collins and I promise to give your baby a great home and to be super nice to it.

sreis1987@gmail.com

Mary Preston said...

I would love MR MONK ON THE ROAD thank you.

marypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Valerie said...

I'd love the Hunger Games! My email: redfearnv at gmail dot com. And the book will have a lovely life with me ;).


Member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators