Navigation Control Center


You are now entering the world of my thoughts.

This blog is my diary of works in progress. The only way a writer can improve upon her skill is to practice, practice and practice some more. Here, in this place of quiet peace, I pen to paper my thoughts and creativity. Welcome to my world.

Copyright © 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 SN Taylor, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, February 5, 2012

12x Feb draft completed!!!!


Yay!! I completed the first draft for February. It is called Little Fish though I am thinking of changing the title. Will wait and see once I send the story to my critique group and get feedback from them. My inspiration for the story came from Alison Hertz's Story Starter post #9 The Grass is Greener. Well, while the story of little fish takes place in water and not much greenery in the text, I would imagine there being green on the pages :D as little fish travels in search of a place that is better than his current home. Now I'm off to get some reading done.

Happy Writing & Reading everyone!!!


5 comments:

Susanna Leonard Hill said...

Yay! Congrats! And now you have 23 more days to fuel up for March's ms :)

Patricia T. said...

Saba, congratulations on finishing your first draft for February. That's nice you have a critique group for feedback.

I have awarded you the Kreativ Blogger Award today on my blog: http://childrensbooksheal.com/2012/02/06/kreativ-blogger-award/ I have really appreciated your blog and enjoyed visiting.

Warmly,
Pat

Beth Stilborn said...

Congratulations on finishing your February draft! Way to go!

Ms Saba (aka Teacher007.5) said...

aww, you are so sweet! Thank you!!!

Joanna said...

Well done, Saba! I love that the idea was sparked from another 12x12er!


Member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators