Navigation Control Center


You are now entering the world of my thoughts.

This blog is my diary of works in progress. The only way a writer can improve upon her skill is to practice, practice and practice some more. Here, in this place of quiet peace, I pen to paper my thoughts and creativity. Welcome to my world.

Copyright © 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 SN Taylor, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tuesday Tunes: Live Like You Were Dying




This song really touches my heart because it encourages people to really think about what living life really means. As someone who is religious I believe we are all living on borrowed time and that one day we will all return to our creator. I was raised to live my life in a way that was not just beneficial for me but for others as well. While I may work to pay my bills, enjoy the good things life has to offer but to also share my wealth, knowledge talents and time with others. I think the biggest thing I would do if I had a chance to do it all over again would definitely be to become a better friend, a better sibling, a better teacher and a daughter and a better believer.

What would you do with the last precious moments of your life?

No comments:


Member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators