Navigation Control Center


You are now entering the world of my thoughts.

This blog is my diary of works in progress. The only way a writer can improve upon her skill is to practice, practice and practice some more. Here, in this place of quiet peace, I pen to paper my thoughts and creativity. Welcome to my world.

Copyright © 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 SN Taylor, All Rights Reserved

Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday's Muse: Autumn's Flowers

"In Autumn, Every Leaf Is A Flower"

I love autumn. I think of all the seasons, it is my favorite. The change of colors from green to red and orange makes the trees look like they are on fire in the glow of the sun. :) There's also the cool, breezy weather that makes cozying up with some hot tea and a book PERFECT! Where I work, there are quite a few trees. I too some pictures of the different leaves and trees. 






1 comment:

Lauren F. Boyd said...

As usual, Ms. Saba, I am enjoying your photos! Keep up the good work!

And thanks for commenting on my blog! It's good to see you!


Member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators