Navigation Control Center


You are now entering the world of my thoughts.

This blog is my diary of works in progress. The only way a writer can improve upon her skill is to practice, practice and practice some more. Here, in this place of quiet peace, I pen to paper my thoughts and creativity. Welcome to my world.

Copyright © 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 SN Taylor, All Rights Reserved

Monday, October 31, 2011

Monday's Muse: Autumn Path


For some lovely inspiration this week I share with you all this wonderful pic I took this morning on my way to work. :) It's a fun path where walkers, runners, bikers and students get to and from the university as well as exercise. It was rather sparse and a slight drizzle wet the fallen leaves. I could not help but take the picture. :)

After work, I took a few minutes to log onto facebook and see what is going on in my friends' world :D One posted a lovely quote that I felt very moved by. I would like to share it with you all and hope it inspires good thoughts and destinies. :)

Sow a thought, and you reap an act;
Sow an act, and you reap a habit;
Sow a habit, and you reap a character;
Sow a character, and you reap a destiny.
- Charles Reade

No comments:


Member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators