Navigation Control Center


You are now entering the world of my thoughts.

This blog is my diary of works in progress. The only way a writer can improve upon her skill is to practice, practice and practice some more. Here, in this place of quiet peace, I pen to paper my thoughts and creativity. Welcome to my world.

Copyright © 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 SN Taylor, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Sum of All Things....



It has been a great week all and all (despite the naptime hiccup on Monday :D) I actually got a little creative write time in, got some reading done, visited with friends and the annual summer family picnic that center hosts was a success! A lot of families showed up and had a great time. It has been a good week!

This week on the blogoshpere I have come across some great items and fun contests!

Heather McCorkle is hosting a tour of secrets for her new book "The Secret of Spruce Knoll"! She will be giving out lots of secrets along her tour route with many opportunities to win big! Check it out and join the fun! Her tour schedule can be found on her blog.

Tara Tyler is hosting a food/recipe blog fest in honor of her upcoming blogoversary. Join the fun and post your fave food, drink or dessert recipe and enter to win some fun prizes. Come back on the 30th and you will see MY favorite recipes. :D

There is always something fun going on over at Kristi's Book Nook. She has fabulous book giveaways every week! I won "The Greedy Bee" from the wonderful and generous Kristi! It is a fun and favorite read in my toddler classroom. Check her out and win big!


No comments:


Member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators