Navigation Control Center


You are now entering the world of my thoughts.

This blog is my diary of works in progress. The only way a writer can improve upon her skill is to practice, practice and practice some more. Here, in this place of quiet peace, I pen to paper my thoughts and creativity. Welcome to my world.

Copyright © 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 SN Taylor, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Picture Prompts: The Dark Side

Rumor has it that no one has ever returned from the dark side of the moon. Rumors that divide; rumors that conquer. Rumors that enslave and oppress. They say there is no turning back once you've reached the outer limit, where light disappears into the black of darkness. They say the dark side is an abyss of nothingness, where even thoughts can get lost in the vast expanse of mute space. But tonight I will take that chance. A chance to free myself of the rumors, perhaps even the lies. There is no turning back for me as I extend my shaking hand into the unknown of the dark side. It is a matter of uncertain life or excruciating death.

2 comments:

Karen Strong said...

Oooh, this is very intriguing. I want to know what happens when he or she goes to the dark side of the moon (you better be writing the next part, ha).

Ms Saba (aka Teacher007.5) said...

Thanks Karen!

hehe, funny thing is..... I'm quite afraid of the dark! :D


Member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators