Navigation Control Center


You are now entering the world of my thoughts.

This blog is my diary of works in progress. The only way a writer can improve upon her skill is to practice, practice and practice some more. Here, in this place of quiet peace, I pen to paper my thoughts and creativity. Welcome to my world.

Copyright © 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 SN Taylor, All Rights Reserved

Monday, August 8, 2011

And the Winner is!!!!!!


And the Winner of the summer hop giveaway is...............

Janelle Ashton!!!

Congrats Janelle! you will be receiving a confirmation email soon. :) I hope you enjoy "Listen to the Wind" just as much as I do!! :)

Thank you all for joining the Summer Hop. Stay tuned for more hops and book giveaways in the near future! :D


No comments:


Member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators