Navigation Control Center


You are now entering the world of my thoughts.

This blog is my diary of works in progress. The only way a writer can improve upon her skill is to practice, practice and practice some more. Here, in this place of quiet peace, I pen to paper my thoughts and creativity. Welcome to my world.

Copyright © 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 SN Taylor, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thought for the day: Alhamdulillah

I remember dawns like this when I was a little girl. I miss those days. :)


I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I ended up where I intended to be.
~Douglas Adams~

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

NEW FOLLOWER...great site.

Stop by my blog if you like.

http://silversolara.blogspot.com

Elizabeth

Ms Saba (aka Teacher007.5) said...

Hi Elizabeth! Thanks for the follow. I checked out your blog, Nice! I am having trouble with blogger right now (it is acting really strange) but once I get things in order I will follow you back :)I hope you joined the Summer Giveaway HOp!! :) lots of fun stuff to win!


Member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators