Navigation Control Center


You are now entering the world of my thoughts.

This blog is my diary of works in progress. The only way a writer can improve upon her skill is to practice, practice and practice some more. Here, in this place of quiet peace, I pen to paper my thoughts and creativity. Welcome to my world.

Copyright © 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 SN Taylor, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Thought for the day: Just Write

As I browsed the web today, I visited Polaris Blog and a wonderful quote caught my eye!

"If you're going to be a writer, the first essential is just to write.

Do not wait for an idea. Start writing something and the ideas will come.

You have to turn the faucet on before the water starts to flow."

~ Louis L'Amour

I love this quote. It is true on so many levels, not just writing. IF you want to be or do anything, you have to take the first step. Nothing comes to the one who just waits for something to happen. Do and you will be! :D

No comments:


Member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators